PGCIL Recruitment through GATE 2018
PGCIL (Power Grid Corporation of India Limited) had published notification for recruitment to the post of Executive Trainees in Civil, Electronics, and Computer Science and Electrical disciplines. Interested applicants who have applied for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2018 may also apply for PGCIL Recruitment through GATE 2018. The PGCIL will release application form of PGCIL recruitment of ET 23rd Batch through GATE 2018 on 5th January 2018 through online mode. Eligible applicants must fill and submit the PGCIL application form using the GATE 2018 registration number. Furthermore, Power Grid GATE Recruitment 2018 will be done on the basis of applicant’s score in GATE 2018 & their performance in GD (Group Discussion) & PI (Personal Interview) round.
Those applicants interested in applying for PGCIL Recruitment through GATE 2018 can get here information about PGCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment through GATE 2018 eligibility criteria, important dates, and application process as well as selection procedure.
Important Dates of PGCIL Recruitment 2018 through GATE
|Events||PGCIL through GATE 2018 Important Dates|
|Application form of GATE 2018 starts||1st September 2017|
|Last date of submission of GATE 2018 application||5th October 2017|
|Availability of PGCIL Recruitment through GATE 2018 online application form||5th January 2018|
|Last date for submission of Power Grid application form||31st January 2018|
Details of Post:-
|Post Name||Corresponding GATE Paper 2018|
|Executive Trainee (ET) – Electronics||EC|
|ET – Electrical||EE|
|Executive Trainee (ET) – Computer Science||CS|
|ET – Civil||CE|
Power Grid Recruitment through GATE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants should have appeared in the corresponding GATE 2018 paper.
- The applicants must pass the full time B.E/B.Tech or B.Sc (Engg.) in disciplines of civil/computer science/ electronics/electrical engineering from recognized institute or university.
- Also, applicants must have obtained at least 65% marks or CGPA in the qualifying degree examination.
- Final year applicants who expect the exam result by 14th August 2018 can also apply for PGCIL Recruitment through GATE 2018.
- The upper age limit of applicant is 28 years as on 31st December 2017.
How to apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2018 through GATE Score
Applicants must register themselves and appear for the corresponding GATE paper 2018.
- The GATE application form 2018 is available online on GATE 2018 official site.
- After submission of GATE online application form 2018, applicants can download GATE 2018 admit card and receipt of GATE 2018 registration number.
- The GATE registration number is used for PGCIL Recruitment through GATE 2018.
- Interested applicants can apply online for PGCIL through GATE 2018 on PGCIL official website.
- The application form for Power Grid Corporation of India PGCIL recruitment through GATE 2018 will be starts from 5th January 2018 to 31st January 2018.
- So, applicants have to open the Power Grid official site.
- Now click on application for Power Grid ET recruitment through GATE 2018 link.
- After that, the applicants should enter the GATE application number, GATE registration no and other necessary details in application form.
- Then, applicants must pay online application form fee of Rs. 500 via online mode. SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM/Departmental category applicants are exempted from payment of PGCIL application form fee.
Power Grid Executive Trainees Recruitment through GATE 2018 Selection Process
- The PGCIL Recruitment through GATE 2018 selection procedure comprises of scores secured (out of 100) in the corresponding GATE paper 2018, GD (Group Discussion) and PI (Personal Interview).
- Eligible applicants need to appear for the corresponding GATE 2018 paper such as civil engineering (CE)/Electrical Engineering (EE)/Computer Science & Information Technology (CS)/Electronics & Communication (EC).
- Then, Qualified applicants will shortlist category wise GD (Group Discussion) and PI (Personal Interview) on the basis of the normalized marks/scores out of 100 in the corresponding paper of GATE 2018.
Weightage of Different Factors:-
For estimate of final score of applicant for empanelment, the weightage of marks secured in GATE exam, GD and PI as follows:
- GATE 2018 Marks/Scores out of 100 corresponding GATE paper: – 85%
- GD (Group Discussion):- 3%
- PI (Personal Interview):- 12%
Details about Pay Scale & Probation of PGCIL Recruitment through GATE 2018
- The selected applicants will select in the pay scale of Rs. 24900-50500 during the 1 year training period.
- After completion of training, the applicants will be placed as Engineer.
- In addition, the CTC per annum are Rs. 8.6 lakhs (during training) and Rs. 15.0 lakhs (After training).
To check PGCIL Notification for Recruitment through GATE 2018 – Click here