GATE Eligibility Criteria 2018 check @ gate.iitg.ac.in
GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) 2018 is all India level entrance examination. This year, IIT Guwahati will organize the GATE 2018 entrance examination for admissions into postgraduate engineering degree programs such as M.E/M.Tech and also Ph.D programs. All applicants who clear and qualify GATE test offers M.E/M.Tech admissions in IITs, NITs & GFTIs. Those who want to apply and appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering must know about the Eligibility Criteria for GATE 2018. Indian Institutes of Technology (IIT) Guwahati had released GATE Eligibility Criteria 2018 for applying GATE exam. So, interested applicants can check here complete details regarding GATE 2018 Eligibility Criteria.
GATE 2018 Exam Details
GATE entrance test is jointly conducted by the 7 IITs namely, IIT Kharagpur, IIT Delhi, IIT Bombay, IIT Guwahati, IIT Madras & IIT Roorkee and also IISc (Indian Institute of Science) for admissions into M.Tech/M.E courses. Moreover, some PSUs – Public Sector Undertakings recruit engineers on the basis of GATE exam scores.
- Details regarding: GATE Eligibility Criteria 2018
- Name of Test: Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2018
- Examination Mode: Online (Computer Based Test)
- Exam conducting Institutes: IIT Guwahati
- Exam level: All India level
- GATE 2018 Online Exam Dates: 3rd,4th,10th and 11th February 2018
- Purpose of Test: Admission to M.E/M.Tech degree courses and also PSUs recruitment
- Official website: www.gate.iitg.ac.in
GATE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
GATE online examination will be held on 3rd, 4th, 10th and 11th February 2018. The GATE examination is organized for 23 papers. Moreover, the applicants need to attempt the paper or discipline for which applicants have applied at time of GATE online registration. The GATE application form 2018 will starts from 1st September 2017. Before filling online application of GATE, applicants have to check and read the GATE Eligibility Criteria 2018. Eligibility criteria of GATE 2018 are help the applicants know whether applicants are eligible to attempt GATE test or not. So, applicants can check here their eligibility of GATE 2018 exam.
GATE Eligibility Criteria 2018
GATE Eligibility Criteria 2018 is as follows:
- There is no age limit to appear for the GATE entrance exam.
- Indian nationals with the international applicants from Nepal, Sri Lanka, UAE (United Arab Emirates), Bangladesh may also apply for GATE online exam.
- Applicants should have done Bachelor’s degree in Engineering & Technology and also those who are in appear for the last year of exam.
- The applicants should have completed their bachelor’s degree in Architecture and those who are in final year of course.
- The aspirants should have done 4 year course in Science (BS) & those who are in the last year of the course.
- Applicants should have completed the master degree in any branch of science/mathematics/statistics/computer applications or equivalent & those who are appear in the last year exam.
- Also, applicants should be completed 4 year Integrated Master’s degree or dual degree in Engineering/Technology.
- Moreover, the applicants should have done 5 years integrated M.Sc or 5 year integrated B.Sc or M.Sc degree.
- Applicants with qualification obtained by exam organized by professional societies recognized by the UPSC/MHRD/AICTE as equivalent to B.E/B.Tech are also apply for GATE 2018.
GATE Eligibility Criteria 2018 Details
Applicants can also check here GATE Eligibility Criteria 2018 in detail:-
To check Eligibility Criteria for GATE 2018 Exam – Click here