JEE Main Application Form 2018, How to apply for IIT JEE Mains Exam
- 1 JEE Main Application Form 2018, How to apply for IIT JEE Mains Exam
- 2 IIT JEE Mains Important Dates
- 3 JEE Main Eligibility Criteria 2018
- 4 JEE Main 2018 Login
- 5 JEE Mains 2018 Application Form
- 6 How to fill JEE Main Online Application Form
- 7 Step 1: JEE Main Registration
- 8 Step 4: Payment of jee main application form fees
IIT jee application form, Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) publish iit jeemains notification in November 2017. CBSE conducts iit mains (Joint Entrance Examination Main) for aspirants seeking admission into B.E/B.Tech and B.Arch/B.Planning courses. Jeemain entrance exam will be organized on 8th April 2018 for offline pen-paper based exam mode. Aspirants interested in getting admission to ug engineering/architecture courses can fill online application form of jee main. The exam organizing authority will release jee main application form in December 2017. So, aspirants have to first jee main login / register for jee exam and then fill up jee mains form through online mode.
Interested aspirants may also get here information about jee main application form ,jee main login, jee exam, iit main exam dates, eligibility of jee main, iit mains 2018 registration, iit mains form, iit jee mains application form status, jee application form correction, jee mains last date to apply and iit jeemains important dates, iit jee , iit mains , jee form correction , jee form, jee main registration, jee application, iit jee mains form online, jee main eligibility, iit form, jee online form, iit online form , jee official website , iit application form .
IIT JEE Mains Important Dates
|Events||Important Dates of JEE Main|
|JEE Mains registration starts from||01 December 2017|
|JEE Main application form last date||01 January 2018|
|Last date for iit jee mains application fee payment||January 2018|
|JEE Mains offline exam date||8th April 2018|
|Exam dates of iit mains JEE online exam||April 2018|
JEE Main Eligibility Criteria 2018
- Aspirants must have passed class XII exam in 2016/2017.
- The aspirants appearing in the qualifying examination or class XII or equivalent exam in the may also apply for jee main application form 2018.
- General category aspirants have to obtain at least 75% marks in class XII exam. SC/ST category aspirants have to obtain 65% marks in the qualifying exam.
- All aspirants should posses the Aadhar card & registered Aadhar card number.
JEE Main 2018 Login
Applicants planning to take part in joint entrance exam (main) have to first create iit jee main login account at jeemain official website. To create login account applicants need to fill jee main application form or registration form. After filling the application, an application no and password will generate on the screen which is used at the time of iit jee login to check the various credentials. Furthermore, jee main login details are important to perform various tasks such as to complete jee mains application, check application status, make application form correction, etc. IIT jee mains login will be needed to download admit card, check answer key, iit jee form, jee correction in application form , jee form last date , main application , jee form date , jeemains examination , jee application form, jee online form and result.
JEE Mains 2018 Application Form
CBSE will organize iit mains jee offline exam on 8th April 2018 and jee mains online exam in April. JEE main entrance examination is conducted for paper 1 (B.E/B.Tech) and paper 2 (B.Arch/B.Planning). Aspirants who want to appear in iit mains examination can fill jee main application form / jee mains form. JEE mains online application form will be available in December 2017. IIT jeemain 2018 application form procedure includes online registration for jee main, filling of jee mains 2018 application form, image uploading, jee form fee payment and submission of jee application form. Moreover, while filling application of jee main, the candidate need to give Aadhar card number for the identification purpose.
How to fill JEE Main Online Application Form
In order to appear in JEE Main, the applicant needs to apply online jee main application form as per process given below.
Step 1: JEE Main Registration
- Aspirants have to open jee main login official website (jeemain.nic.in).
- After that, aspirants need to click on apply for jee main.
- Then aspirants can read all instructions.
- Now click on proceed to apply online for jee main.
- Then jee-mains online registration / jee main application form will appear on the screen.
- After that, aspirants are required to fill the state of eligibility, nationality, identification number, identification type, aspirant name, DOB, gender, etc.
- Then click on submit button.
Step 2: Filling of iit jee Main Online Application Form
- After registration of jee main, the aspirants need to fill the necessary details like iit jee paper applying for, exam mode, question paper medium, aspirant name, father’s name, mother’s name, state of eligibility, Aadhar number, category, etc in jee main application form 2018.
- The aspirants should also enter the academic qualification details such as year of passing class X, school board of class XII, name of qualifying exam passed or appeared, etc.
- Then aspirants have to enter the mailing address and guardian details in online application for jee main.
- After that, the aspirants should create password & select a security question & answer.
- Then click on next button.
Step 3: Uploading of Images
- After filling the details in jee main application form, the aspirants should upload their scanned photograph and signature in jpg or jpeg format.
Step 4: Payment of jee main application form fees
Aspirants can pay jee mains application form fee through debit card/credit card or e-challan.
|Paper Appearing||Pen and Paper based examination||Computer based examination|
|jee mains exam centres selected in India|
|JEE Main paper I or paper II||Rs. 1000 (boys)||Rs. 500 (boys)||Rs. 500 (boys)||Rs. 250 (boys)|
|Rs. 500 (girls)||Rs. 500 (girls)||Rs. 250 (girls)||Rs. 250 (girls)|
|Both jee mains paper I,II||Rs. 1800 (boys)||Rs. 900 (boys)||Rs. 1000 (boys)||Rs. 650 (boys)|
|Rs. 900 (girls)||Rs. 900 (girls)||Rs. 650 (girls)||Rs. 650 (girls)|
|For jee main exam centre selected in foreign country|
|Iit JEE paper 1 or paper 2||Rs. 2500 (boys)||Rs. 1250 (boys)||Rs. 1250 (boys)||Rs. 250 (boys)|
|Rs. 1250 (girls)||Rs. 1250 (girls)||Rs. 1250 (girls)||Rs. 250 (girls)|
|Both jee mains paper 1 and 2||Rs. 3800 (boys)||Rs. 1900 (boys)||Rs. 3800 (boys)||Rs. 1900 (boys)|
|Rs. 1900 (girls)||Rs. 1900 (girls)||Rs. 1900 (girls)||Rs. 1900 (girls)|
Step 5: Print out of confirmation page
In this step of jee mains form 2018, the students need to get the acknowledgement slip after jee main application form fee payment.