BPCL Recruitment through GATE 2018, BPCL Management Trainees (MT) Recruitment through GATE 2018 @ bharatpetroleum.com
BPCL Recruitment 2018 through GATE Scores: – Those graduate engineers who want to pursue their career with Bharat Petroleum Corporation must appear and qualify for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2018 or GATE 2018. Thereafter, qualified applicants of GATE 2018 can apply for BPCL Recruitment through GATE 2018. BPCL PSU had been published the notification regarding the BPCL recruitment of Management Trainees through GATE 2018 at BPCL official website.
Interested applicants may also get here complete information regarding BPCL Recruitment through GATE 2018, BPCL GATE recruitment application form procedure
- Name of the Post: Management Trainees
- Disciplines required for the BPCL: Mechanical
- Corresponding GATE paper 2018: Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Scale of Pay: Rs. 24,900 (Pay Scale: Rs. 24,900 – Rs.50,500)
- Official Website: www.bharatpetroleum.com
BPCL MT Recruitment through GATE 2018
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited will release the application form for BPCL Recruitment through GATE 2018 for Management Trainee posts. The online application of BPCL Management Trainee Recruitment through GATE 2018 will be released on 5th January 2018. Those applicants interested in applying for BPCL recruitment 2018 are required to first appear & qualify the GATE examination. In order to appear for GATE 2018, applicants must fill the online application form of GATE 2018 from GATE official website. The GATE exam application is available online. The GATE 2018 entrance test will be held on 3rd, 4th, 10th and 11th February 2018. Only applicants who get valid GATE score 2018 in GATE Mechanical Engineering (ME) paper can apply for the Bharat Petroleum Recruitment through GATE 2018.
BPCL Recruitment through GATE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants should have passed or appeared qualifying bachelor degree examination i.e. B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engg) in the Mechanical Engineering discipline from Indian universities recognized by the AICTE or UGC. Also, applicants should have passed the degree exam in the 1st attempt.
- Moreover, applicants should have secured 60% marks for the General/OBC categories (50% marks for the SC/ST & PwD ) in the degree exam.
BPCL Recruitment for Management Trainee through GATE 2018
The recruitment procedure will organize for the Mechanical engineers graduates for Management Trainees post in the BPCL. Moreover, the selection of the applicants for MT posts is done on the basis of GATE 2018 scores. After the applicants are selected based on the GATE exam scores, further short listing is done through GD (Group Discussion) and PI (Personal Interview) rounds. So, eligible and interested applicants must apply for BPCL Recruitment through GATE 2018 from official website of BPCL.
BPCL GATE Recruitment 2018 Application Form
Mechanical engineers can fill the online application form for BPCL Recruitment through GATE 2018 from 5th January 2018 at BPCL site. In addition, the applicants are required to check all eligibility criteria for BPCL GATE 2018 recruitment before filling the application. The last date to submit the BPCL application form is 2nd February 2018.
How to fill the Application Form for BPCL PSU Recruitment through GATE 2018
Here we give the steps to apply for BPCL Recruitment through GATE 2018:-
1st Step: Fill up the GATE Application Form 2018
- Graduate mechanical engineers who wish to take career with BPCL have to first appear in GATE 2018 Mechanical Engineering paper. To appear for GATE exam 2018, the applicants have to first apply online for GATE 2018 by filling the GATE online application form.
- The application form of GATE 2018 is available online at GATE official website.
- So, applicants can fill up and submit the GATE 2018 online application before the last date of registration.
- After submission of application form, the applicants can download GATE admit card 2018 before filling the BPCL recruitment online application form.
- Applicants will require the GATE registration number for applying to the BPCL.
- The GATE 2018 registration number will display on the GATE admit card 2018.
2nd Step: Fill the Online Application Form for BPCL Recruitment through GATE 2018
- After downloading the admit card of GATE 2018, the applicants go to the BPCL official website.
- Then click on link for BPCL recruitment of Management Trainees through GATE 2018 application form.
- The application form for BPCL Recruitment through GATE 2018 will appear on screen.
- In application form of BPCL through GATE 2018, applicants are required to enter their GATE registration number, post applied for, email id, DOB, etc.
- Applicants can also fill up their personal information, academic information, and work experience in the BPCLL online application form.
- Then click on submit button.
- After submission of online application form, the application ID will display on the screen.
- Also, applicants can take printout of the completed BPCL application form and then paste their latest passport size photograph & sign at the space provided in application.
BPCL Recruitment through GATE 2018 Important Dates
|Events||Important Dates of BPCL through GATE 2018|
|Starts of GATE Online Application Form 2018||1st September 2017|
|Last date for GATE online registration||5th October 2017|
|GATE admit card 2018 downloading from||5th January 2018|
|GATE examination dates||3rd, 4th , 10th & 11th February 2018|
|Online Application Form for BPCL through GATE 2018 starts from||5th January 2018|
|Last date for BPCL recruitment application form||2nd February 2018|
To check details notification for BPCL Recruitment of Management Trainees through GATE 2018 – Click here